Does time always seem to escape you? Do you often end the day with important tasks left undone? Try some of these 49 ideas for better time management.
1. Order your food and ask for the check at the same time.
2. Use odd times to set appointments. You'Il increase the promptness of others.
3. Schedule your time off.
4. Call your sellers on a set day of the week/month.
5. Stand up when finished with business.
6. Have one list, not several.
7. In your idle time, write personal notes.
8. Prioritize phone calls.
9. Hold all calls for 30 minute blocks to get things done.
10. Throw things away.
11. Separate credit card for business.
12. Handle each correspondence once.
13. Have others do detail work and errands.
14. Minimize personal calls at work.
15. Mail things or FAX, don't deliver.
16. Have a city map with index in your car.
17. Personal computer. 18. Car or portable phone. 19. Follow-up system in place. 20. Catalogue business cards by profession. 21. Dothinkitems at your smart time. 22. Check off items as completed. 23. Breakfast and/or lunch meetings. 24. Wake up 15 minutes early, that's over an extra hour per week. 25. Delegate and trust others. 26. Learn to say NO. 27. Leave time for the unexpected. 28. Do most difficult tasks first. 29. Constantly weed out prospects. 30. What is the best use of your time NOW? 31. Write reminder notes. 32. Finish one task first. 33. Recap at end of the day. 34. Use a hand-held micro cassette recorder for thoughts. 35. Intercept people who waste your time. 36. Keep your appointment book open on your desk. 37. Write down what time to leave for appointments. 38. Go to lunch at 11:30 or 1:00. 39. Leave your message if the person you are calling is not in. 40. If you must talk to the person, leave a time frame to return your call. 41. You end the phone call. 42. Write things down in the same place, always. 43. Leave your house at the same time daily. 44. Workrealhard for 30-60 minutes at a time. 45. Put a STOP sign on your desk when you want no interruptions. 46. Keep your appointment book with or near you. 47. Take one day per week off. 48. Subscribe to services that can do what you do. 49. Say to yourself daily, "I am more organized than ever before and I get so much done every day."
Author:Brandi Rademacher Phone: 253-224-6663 Dated: September 30th 2011 Views: 4,365 About Brandi: Brandi Rademacher with RE/MAX Realty South is the Professional Realtor who other Realtors come to fo...
View our latest blog posts in your RSS reader. Click here to access.
Brandi Rademacher with RE/MAX Realty South is the Professional Realtor who other Realtors come to for advice. With the experience of hundreds of successful transactions to her name, she has the knowledge and experience to make even the most difficult transactions appear to her clients as typical.
Brandi has been a Realtor since 2004, and has since expanded her expertise by successfully completing her ABR (Accredited Buyers Representative), ASR (Accredited Seller Representative), CDPE (Certified Distressed Property Expert) and E-PRO. These designations mean that Brandi can expertly represent both Buyers and Sellers. The CDPE designation means Brandi is one of a select few in the state who has trained extensively to u nderstand the options, solutions and effective methods for dealing with homeowners dealing with hardships, short sales, and foreclosures.
Brandi has a full team of professionals to serve all her clients needs in both residential and commercial transactions. She has an office manager, financial lender, property inspector, and a virtual assistant, all of who provide the client with a “one stop shopping” experience.
“My team and I are responsible for our clients and their needs. They place a huge trust in my team, so I strive diligently for perfection on a daily basis”.
Come with me to this online OPEN HOUSEThis beautiful home just came on
" Brandi spent an entire Saturday running my husband (who had just flown in for a couple days from Connecticut) all around to different towns near and far from the Olympia area. She was very friendly and professional in every interaction we have had, and she always looked out for our best interests. I believe she sincerely wanted to help us find the perfect house to suit our preferences. In addition, she drove to several homes that we were interested in and made videos so that we could get a clear idea of what the houses and neighborhoods were like. I wholeheartedly recommend working with Brandi! Best experience we've ever had with a realtor, hands down. "